DIRECTOR OF INSTRUCTION
For more than 20 years, golf has been Patrick Foppe’s passion personally and professionally. Patrick was born and raised in Cincinnati, OH and played varsity golf for St. Xavier high school. He earned his PGA status while getting his business degree in Agribusiness with a concentration in Professional Golf Management at Arizona State University. In addition, he is PGA Certified in Teaching & Coaching.
He has extensive experience in high-end golf resorts and courses. He has also had the pleasure of spending time with some of the top instructors: Chuck Cook, David Orr, Joseph Mayo, and Dr. Kwon. These experiences have influenced his teaching philosophy, guiding golfers into becoming better players, by understanding how the club moves through impact. With over 12 thousand sessions, he has coached prospective student athletes all over, taught numerous junior clinics, as well as casual and professional golfers. In addition, he has coached boy's high school golf and is certified in swing mechanics, ball flight, biomechanics, putt analysis, & club fitting.
golf CERTIFICATIONS + Teaching AWARDS
- Flightscope Certified
- TPI Junior Leve 2 Certified
- US Kids Golf Certified Coach
- 2015 SWLC Coach of the Year
- SAM PuttLab Level 3 Certified
- Mitchell Club Fitting Certified
- Swing Catalyst Level 2 Certified
- 2015 WCPGA Teacher of the Year
- Flatstick Academy Level 1 Certified
- PGA Certified in Teaching & Coaching
- Dr. Kwon Biomechanics Level 2 Certified